Friday, September 30, 2011

Florence & The Machine Cover Billboard Magz


Vokalis Florence & The Machine , Florence Welch menjadi cover utama majalah Billboard terbaru. Dalam wawancaranya , Florence mengatakan kalo dia sangat menyukai Lady GaGa, Katy Perry dan musik R N B.



"I love Lady Gaga, and I love Katy Perry and R&B and rap music," Kata Welch.
  "I love big, American pop music. I'm a total sucker for it. " Tambahnya.
Ketika ditanya , apakah dia akan ekspand kariernya ke Amerika juga,seperti banyak musisi Inggris lain yang saat ini sukses menembus Amerika? Florence menjawab :
'Yeah, OK. Maybe I could bring my own take on it.' It got put in the diary to go out for a week, to start writing the new record. And then the diary got sent to me and I looked at it and just went, ' Ucapnya.
Namun blom sekarang,nanti kalo waktunya udah tepat, gtu katanya.
"No. No. No. No. No! I can't do that. This is too weird. I can't just suddenly leave behind everything that made [2009 debut album] 'Lungs.'" Ucap Florence sambil ketawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment