Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taylor Swift is InStyle’s June 2011 cover girl!


   The 21-year-old country-pop phenom is currently in the midst of a 98-date Speak Now world tour, playing sold-out crowds of all ages who can relate to her love songs. 
“There are no rules when it comes to love , I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you’re going to fall in love with. You never know who’s going to come into your life—and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don’t think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I’m with them.” Swift told InStyle

   Aside from music, the multi-talented star also has a role playing an animated character in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film, The Lorax (out 2012), and is preparing to launch her first fragrance with Elizabeth Arden this fall. As for what she wants in the future:
I have this really high priority on happiness and finding something to be happy about,” she said. 



Swift Looks So Stunning Wearing a beautiful Victoria Beckham's  dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment