Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lady GaGa On The Late Show


   Lady GaGa appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman last night to promote her album, Born This Way, which hit stores on Tuesday.





   When Dave asked GaGa why she was only wearing underwear and a coat she replied,

"I only liked the jacket so I decided that's all I would wear."
   When he asked why she was wearing a mask, she answered,

"I'm Batman."GaGa Said.


   Next they got on the topic of sh!tty jobs with GaGa quipping :
"I have a paper route; it's called Born This Way." "a very bad one. I used to flirt for tips, which didn't work so well when they were on a date."

   Of course, Letterman asked Gaga if she has a boyfriend, GaGa told
"You have 10 million people behind a computer. It's a free-for-all. Good thing they like the music!" I dunno, Gaga. I've heard the album. Sounds like you were listening to an awful lot of Madonna and the Rent soundtrack while you were writing it. Hey, I'm a hater! I was born this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment